What causes failure after past successes?
1. Complacent leaders and followers.
2. Lack of insight about changing conditions.
3. Failure to train new leaders and skilled workers.
4. Failure to plan for the next categories of goals.
5. Failure to prepare for the next goals and paths.
6. Failure of a leader to change their mindset & methods.
7. Failure of followers to change their mindset & methods.
8. Past successes were misjudged as great or good enough.
9. Past successes did not lead to the next new goal.
How does ECRIT help?
ECRIT teaches and prepares about issues of failure thoroughly.